Live Designers's ambition is to be an exemplary corporate citizen and help build a better world. We therefore give great importance to the principles of honesty and transparency and we are committed to building a strong and lasting relationship with our partners based on mutual trust and interest. Part of this commitment means protecting and respecting your privacy as well as your personal data.
1 - We respect your privacy and your choices.
2 - We make sure that privacy and security are embedded in everything we do.
3 - We do not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
4 - We never offer or sell your data.
5 - We are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
6 - We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your data.
7 - We do not use your data in ways that we have not told you about.
8 - We respect your rights, and always try to accommodate your requests, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
Live Designers SAS
82 avenue Jean Jaures 94110 FR
Represented by Antoine Bretillard
is responsible for the personal data that you share with us and that it processes. The terms "Live Designers", "we" or "us" that we use herein refer to this company.
- Professionals, Journalists, Influencers, B to B Partners,
- Employees, Interns or Temporary workers .
• We may collect or receive your Data directly from you, such as through one of the following means :
- Our information system, via the use of our webmail,
- Our extra and intranet,
- The applications and software that you use,
- The badging system;
- The video surveillance system;
- The forms or questionnaires that you fill-in;
- The social networks or any other tool made available.
• In other cases we collect your Data ourselves (e.g. using cookies to understand how you use our websites/apps, or the data generated by the tools we use as part of the management of the event) or sometimes we receive your data from other third parties.
Failing to provide the required information may have consequences on the performance of the services and tools that we provide you or that are available.
• In which context may your Data be collected?
This column lists the activities you are performing or the circumstances when we use or collect your Data. For example, to manage the organization of the event.
• Which Data relating to you are we likely to retain?
This column lists the categories of Data that we collect considering the circumstances.
• How and why do we use your Data for?
This column explains what we could do with your Data and the purposes of their collection.
• On which legal basis do we process your personal data as part of the purpose of the processing?
This column explains the legal basis on which we process your Data, namely:
1 - An agreement you may have with Live Designers (business contract, employment, apprenticeship, internship agreement, etc.); or
2 - Our legitimate interest, which may be:
- The safety of the individuals in our premises.
- The security of our tools, to ensure the protection and safety of our tools (websites / applications / devices) and to ensure that they work properly and are constantly improved.
3 - Legal obligations when the applicable law or regulation requires the processing of the, which is often the case with regard to security.
4 - Your consent in a few instances *.
* With regard to processing based on your consent (i.e. processing that do not fall within 1 to 3 above) Live Designers can ask you at any time to consent to a data processing. Consent-based processing is an integral part of this Policy and will therefore be implemented in accordance with these provisions. You may withdraw your consent for these processing, as explained below under "Your Rights and Your Choices".
• Retention of your Data
This column lists the retention periods for each category of Data and purposes.
*Cookies strictly necessary: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms and to measure the traffic. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
*Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
*Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
*Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks and to join/like our pages using such social media tools. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools and join/like our pages using such social media tools.
Live Designers does not use automated systems for individual decision-making.
- We do not collect Data for profiling about you in the different scenarios mentioned in the table above. We study the use of our tools through statistics, but we do not evaluate or predict your personal preferences and / or interest.
Depending on the purpose for which your Data is processed, any member of the Live Designer’s organization staff of the event, may have access to your Data, provided that :
- They need to have access to your Data,
- If possible, the Data is in a pseudonymized form (not allowing any direct identification), and
- It is necessary as part of your participation process within Live Designers, or to meet our legal obligations, to prevent fraud and/or to secure our tools, for reasons of physical security, or after having obtained your consent to do so.
• Your Data is only available to people and employees who need to access to this Data as part of their duties within Live Designers (e.g. the organization team of the event), as well as the trusted third parties we work with.
• Access rights have been defined internally for this purpose.
• We may also share your Data with some of our service providers who need to access to some of your Data to perform the mission assigned to them by Live Designers, including those that are located outside your country. In this case, Live Designers imposes strong commitments to these co-contractors regarding the processing, confidentiality and security measures regarding the Data that these service providers access to. Thus, we only provide them the Data necessary to perform the services they have been assigned and we require that they do not use your Data for any other purposes.
• As part of this, your Data may be shared with:
- third parties that provide us with Saas solutions and tools to organize your participation to events, trainings, games, or to manage the services you have opted in.
- third parties that provide us studies ( quality…)
- third parties that assist and help us in providing IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and technical assistance services for our databases as well as for our software and applications that may contain data relating to you (these providers may sometimes require access to your Data to perform the requested tasks);
- third parties that provides us with administrative services, such as file archiving;
- third parties that help us to ensure the security and monitoring of our premises.
• If you have given your consent to do so; or
• If the law allows us to do so.
We will not give or sell your Data.
• We retain your Data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which we hold the Data, to meet to your needs or to fulfill our legal obligations. Generally, most of this Data is retained for the duration of the event and its consequences.
• When we do not need to use you Data, in particular, we delete your Data from our systems and files or anonymize them so that they no longer allow your identification.
• We may retain certain Data in order to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations and to allow us to exercise our rights (e.g. filing a claim before the courts) or for statistical or historical purposes.
• We may fully anonymize your Data and use it to generate statistics and other type of reports.
To know how long your Data can be retained, please refer to the summary table above.
• Your Data may be transferred, accessed to and stored in a country located outside the European Economic Area (the "EEA"). They can also be processed by individuals working outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our trusted service providers.
• Live Designers transfers Data outside the EEA only in a secure manner and in compliance with the applicable regulations. As some countries may not have laws governing the use and transfer of Data, we undertake to take all necessary steps to ensure that third parties comply with the terms and conditions set out in this Employees’ Policy. These measures may include controlling the standards applied by these third parties as part of data protection and security and / or the execution of appropriate agreements (e.g. the standard contractual clauses adopted by the Commission of the European Union).
• For further information, please contact us as indicated in the "Contact" section below.
• We take all reasonable and useful measures regarding the nature of the Data and the risks induced by its processing, to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access.
• Our general IT security policy is described in the Live Designers IT Policy that we have implemented and which includes obligations for you as well, since the security of your Data also depends on you.
• In addition, we require third party service providers who have access to your Data on our behalf, through an agreement, to commit to the same obligations.
• However, considering that the provision of Data via the Internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data provided via the Internet.
Live Designers respects your right to privacy, it is important that you control your Data.
You have the following rights:
• To be informed: You have the right to receive clear, transparent, understandable and easily available information about how we use your Data and about your rights. This is the purpose of the information included in this this Policy.
• Accessing and obtaining a copy: You have the right to access to your Data that we retain (subject to certain restrictions), and to obtain a copy of such Data.
• Right to rectify: You have the right to require that your Data be rectified if it is inaccurate or out of date and / or completed if it is incomplete.
• Right to object: You may object, in writing, to the collection and processing of your Data as part of any processing based on our legitimate interests, subject to the applicable legal and regulatory provisions. In case of disagreement, we will have to prove the legitimacy of this treatment for our interests. On the other hand, you cannot oppose the processing of your Data which is essential for the performance of the event or compliance with the Law.
• Right to erasure and right to be forgotten: In some cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure or deletion of your Data. This is not an absolute right, as we may be forced to retain your Data for legal or legitimate reasons.
• Right to withdraw your consent at any time for consent-based data processing: You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data if this processing is based on your consent. Withdrawing your consent does not have consequences on the lawfulness of consent-based processing prior to such withdrawal. For example, you may object to receiving our marketing messages at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any email or communication we send you. You can also object to the processing of your image or your voice You can also contact us at the coordinates below. You can read the table included in the section "What data do we collect from you and how do we use it?" and in particular under the column “On which legal basis do we process your personal data as part of the purpose of the processing?” to know if our processing is based on your consent.
• File a complaint before a supervisory authority: You have the right to file a complaint before the data protection authority of your country to dispute Live Designer's data protection practices and respect of privacy. You may contact us at the contact details below before filing any complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
• Right to Data portability: You have the right to move, copy or transmit data relating to you from our database to another one. This only applies to the data you have provided, when the processing is based on your consent or an agreement and it is implemented via automated means. You may read the table added in the section "What data do we collect from you and how do we use it?" and in particular under the column “On which legal basis do we process your personal data as part of the purpose of the processing?” to know if our processing is based on an agreement or the consent.
• Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of your Data processing. This means that the processing of your Data be limited, so that we may retain the Data but not use or process it. This right applies in specific circumstances provided for by the General Data Protection Regulations, namely:
- the accuracy of the Data is challenged by the data subject (i.e. You), for a period enabling the controller (i.e. Live Designers) to verify the accuracy of the Data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject (i.e. You) opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller (i.e. Live Designers) no longer needs the Data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject (i.e. You) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the data subject (i.e. You) has objected to the processing based on legitimate grounds from the controller (i.e. Live Designers) pursuant to pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller (i.e. Live Designers) override those of the data subject (i.e. You).
If you have any questions or comments about how we process and use your Data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights listed above, please contact us at the e-mail address, mentioning your subsidiary:
Data Protection Officer for Live Designers